Sunday, November 8, 2009

Senior Photos








Down by the tracks.

Beauty.

We had a great day.

I really liked the effect of her boyfriend in the back.

She looks like a model. One of my favorites.

Great shot.

Sr. Pictures

I really like this one.

This train is one of my favorite back drops.

This was a really great day for sr. pictures.

Sr. Photos

Miss Molly is all smiles.

I really like this one by the fence.

One of my favorites.

Here is the same picture in B&W

Us having fun with the park bench.

We live in a great place for rocky beach pictures.

I love seeing her personality in this one.

Fun with seaweed and rocks.

Who says senior pictures have to be posed!

A drop of golden sun.

One of our adventure spots for this shot.

Love her smile in this one, we were having a blast taking these.
On the dock.

Kayla is cracking me up in this one.



























No comments:

Post a Comment